Friday, August 27, 2010

Me (~.^,)

          My name is Daniel Angelo Galang Grande. I'm 17 years old. I live in 2431 Int. 3, Tindalo St., Blumentritt, Tondo, Manila. We are 6 in the family including me and my 2 brothers and my only sister.We live in Novaliches when i was a kid. I have many playmates and good friends there. We play a lot when i was a kid. When my Parents went to Qatar, me and my siblings were being taken cared of my aunt in Marilao. We stayed there for a year.We studied at Jesus is Lord Colleges Foundation. I enjoyed studying at that school even though that school is very strict.When i was in High-school me and my family went to Qatar and stayed there for few years. Life in Qatar is fun. I met a lot of new friends and known new places. After i graduated High-school, I went back to the Philippines because college in Qatar is not very well. When i arrived in the Philippines, my uncle, my cousin and my eldest brother fetch me at the airport. It was raining that time. After that i went straight to my Grandparent's house in Manila. When i was in Manila, my aunt helped me to enroll inn my college school which is Adamson University. Studying in Adamson is a little hard but its alright. I only lasted a single semester in Adamson ^_^ . Then i enrolled in INFORMATICS CALOOCAN!!!! nyhahahahahahah!!!!! Being a student in Informatics is fun.. Funny classmates and Good teachers. Now its our Finals in our First Semester. Hopefully all of us will pass the First Semester :) amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment